Saturday, June 14, 2014

WHOA, SAY WHAT!?

Today. Is. The. Day.


I get to meet Anna Rifle Bond of Rifle Paper Co. tonight. She's seriously the biggest influence on me and my business life. Her and her husband started from their dining room table and have exploded since! I can't wait to shake her hand, and buy her autographed limited edition Charleston print. SUCH a dream come true. And I love more than anything that all this is happening at one of my retailers. Talk about an evening of excitement! And I'm excited to be sharing the night with my dear friend Chelsea.
After this whole experience is over, we'll be heading to our other friend Ashley's sister's bachelorette party. I've actually never met her sister… but I designed her wedding programs so that makes us sorta friends, right? I also designed her bridal shower invitations. Here's some photographic proof of them - I am still pretty proud of those little beauties.





Speaking of invitations, my birthday is next Thursday! Phew - 24 is a big ol' deal to me. It makes me feel terribly old. I'm reaching mid-twenties which is awfully close to late-twenties and your thirties and I'm not okay with that yet. But I know I will soon enough. You gotta grow up sometime.

I hope you all have a Saturday as exciting as mine will be! But now I'm off to sell toys and sing Disney songs at the top of my lungs - ohh day jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment