Friday, January 30, 2015

A LIST OF STUFF


・"Fast Car" requires about 55,000 listens to even memorize the chorus.
・My love for my best guy friend grows every single day. I don't know how I'd be doing life without him right now.
・I'm feeling very nervous about going to church Sunday morning without my twinzies, but I think it'll be fine. Obviously. If I could go to Newspring by myself the Sundays I went, I know that this will be a piece of cake.
・"Renting" movies from the library is the closest any of us will ever get to Blockbuster.
・The 1975's album is still as addictive as the first day I listened to it.
・I'm not emotionally prepared to watch Parenthood's last episode.
This video changed my opinion about EVERYTHING last night.
・Today's been a really good day. Cheers to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment